Thursday, April 2, 2009

Sex and the City sequel set for May 2010


Sex and the City 2 will open on May 28, 2010 - the same date that it opened in 2008. Of course there are good reasons to not see this film - the show was good enough and they should leave well enough along, Big is an asshole and Carrie should leave him, blah, blah, blah, and blah.

I'm one of the few people who will openly admit to liking the movie and I'll be watching its sequel because I love seeing Carrie, Miranda, Samantha, and Charlotte together again, and because damn it, I love their pretty clothes. And also because I want to piss off every sexist critic who slammed the film because it was a cast of hot women who weren't 19 years old. I welcome the release of the movie mostly because I have a sadistic wish of seeing every hetero, sexist, ageist asshole run for the hills.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment