Thursday, July 16, 2009

First photos of Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow


There had been some very blurry images of Johansson in Iron Man 2 last night, but now we can all look at the high rez versions (via IESB and FirstShowing). Robert Downey Jr. and Mickey Rourke are featured on the front cover of Entertainment Weekly's Comic-Con preview issue, but who gives a damn about those two when you can drool over Scarlett in a skin-tight outfit? Hotness aside, I still think she was woefully miscast.


More Iron Man 2 details from EW: On one side is Justin Hammer (Sam Rockwell), a fast-talking weapons manufacturer who fancies himself the next Tony Stark; on the other, Vanko, who, while incarcerated in a Russian prison, creates his own battle-suit, which shoots devastating, whip-like beams. Hammer and Whiplash join forces to take down Downey’s character, Tony Stark. Rourke, for his part, wanted to instill some lightness into the role of the heavy. "I told Favreau, 'I don't want to just play him as a one-dimensional pussy,'" he says. "He let me have a cockatoo, who I talk to and get drunk with while I’m making my suit."[via FirstShowing]

You can check out more of the Entertainment Weekly Iron Man 2 exclusive at EW.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment