Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Links for you: 'A-Team' remake casting rumors and that dreaded 'Venom' movie

Chris Pine talked with director Joe Carnahan about a role in the remake of The A-Team. Pine is reportedly interesting in playing H.M. Murdock and he worked with Carnahan in 2006's Smokin' Aces. I don't know what to say to this. I hate remakes, I'd rather not go into my feelings on The A-Team (read: it sucked), but Chris Pine was the best thing about Smokin' Aces by a mile. I just think the guy has been attached to one too many remakes, re-dos, and adaptations. Le sigh. [Playlist]



Sony is planning on making a Venom film. I've been meaning to post this as an open letter for a few days, but I didn't have the heart to actually type the words. Spider-Man 3 forever destroyed Venom for me. [Empire]

Mark Wahlberg and James Franco have signed on to join the cast of Tina Fey's Date Night. Other actors cast in supporting roles include Taraji P. Henson, Leighton Meester, Common, and Kristen Wiig. I'm only watching this for Franco. [Variety]

An explanation about why Zac Efron can't be nominated for an Emmy for his appearance on Saturday Night Live. I admit, without shame that SNL turned me into an Efron fangirl. But like a sad high school kid, I'll continue to post rants pretending to hate him. [Gold Derby]

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment