Thursday, April 2, 2009

Keira Knightley stars in ad against domestic violence



To warn you, the commercial is very brutal and difficult to watch. Keira Knightley stars in a new ad campaign about domestic violence for charity organization Women's Aid. Her Atonement director, Joe Wright directed the two minute commercial. Both Knightley and Wright made the commercial for free. It will premier on April 6 in cinemas and on TV across the UK.

I wasn't going to post this, but a comment at Awards Daily made me do it. I suppose because I've seen domestic violence first hand, I'm more inclined to do everything to ignore it. It brings back a lot of bad memories, but Joe Wright is a saint and Keira Knightley is an angel for doing this.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment