Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Bill Nighy cast in 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows'

It seems the one British actor who hadn't been cast as a Harry Potter character has finally been cast. According to The Leaky Cauldron Nighy confirmed the news: "I don't think I'm allowed to say it but I'm going to be in the next Harry Potter film. I won't say which character, but he's a goodie. I just got the gig."

Well, Nighy might not want to reveal who he's playing, but The Leaky Cauldron probably looked at the remaining parts and guessed Nighy will be playing Minister of Magic Rufus Scrimgeour. Nighy also has a history with director David Yates who directed him in the original version of State of Play and The Girl in the Café. The first part of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is set to open on November 19, 2010, while the second part should open on July 15, 2011.




Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment