Thursday, May 14, 2009

So, is it Star Wars or Star Trek?

I love both, but if I had to choose I'd pick Star Trek. Probably because there are more guys to choose from.

There are Star Trek spoilers ahead.



Video via /Film


For the record, I don't think the films are as similar as some have claimed. I just think the video is incredibly clever. It's a pity the Star Wars reboot prequels were nowhere near as good as Star Wars fans hoped (fuck you Jar Jar), but who knows, maybe when someone other than George Lucas* takes over the franchise and reboots it yet again, they could take a page out of the J.J. Abrams playbook. Create a parallel universe, stay true to the essence of the actual universe, but do some of whatever the hell you want - yes, blowing up Vulcan takes balls, but J.J. Abrams has got 'em, so all is forgiven.


*He shouldn't be allowed anywhere near his own material.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment