Wednesday, May 20, 2009

'Avatar' trailer to play before 'Transformers 2' ?


Now this is something to look forward to if The Movie Blog is right:

There is word flying all over the internet today that the first trailer for James Cameron’s “Avatar” is going to debut in front of Transformers 2. Nothing has been officially confirmed at this point as far as I know… but the info SEEMS to be legit.

I'm probably one of the few movie buffs on earth who isn't all that excited for Avatar, though that's likely to change upon seeing the trailer. But, I don't like James Cameron movies (yes, I dare blaspheme), and nothing about the plot entices me, my sci-fi fanaticism be damned. Its only saving grace, at least at this point, is Steven Soderbergh' s enthusiastic endorsement.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment