Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Scarlett Johansson signs on for 'Iron Man 2'


When I threw Scarlett Johansson's name out into the ether as a possible replacement for Emily Blunt in Iron Man 2 I was half kidding. I didn't actually mean she should play Black Widow, movie Gods! Playlist points us to Nikki Finke's announcement:

[This is interesting because] Scarlett actually screen-tested for the role and didn't get it. But I hear that, unlike Mickey's quote, the deal for her is "just the opposite, a terrible deal made by CAA," one of my insiders says. "It's as bad as any deal that I've heard. It's lowball money. And it ties her to countless movies, including that ensemble The Avengers, which is what makes this brutal for a lot of actors."


Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment