Tuesday, February 24, 2009

It's official: Emily Blunt will not star in Iron Man 2

Jon Favreau has confirmed what we already knew. Emily Blunt will not be in Iron Man 2, and has instead been optioned by Fox to star in Gulliver's Travels. There, I said it with a straight face.
Luckily Blunt has The Young Victoria and blockbuster The Wolf Man to keep us from weeping entertained.

So before the Iron Man 2 trainwreck completly heads out of the the station without Ms. Blunt, we're left wondering who Favreau will choose to play Black Widow.


My casting choices are always a little out there, but I'll throw my hat in the ring and suggest Marion Cotillard, Natalie Portman, Rebecca Hall, or Eva Green. I would suggest Malin Ackerman, but she's already doing her Watchmen thing, and Scarlett Johansson is trying my patience. So, who would you suggest to play Black Widow?

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment