Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Robert Rodriguez gears up for Jetsons movie

Okay. Here are Robert Rodriguez's other projects he is currently working on: Predators, Sin City 2, Machete, and Nervecrackers. None of these intrigue me. Not even Sin City 2. I suppose I'll have to be gutsy and announce that I loathed Sin City with every fiber of my being. There. I finally said it.



And now, this Jetsons business leaves me even less intrigued. Rodriguez is now writing a draft of the script, and he has confirmed that the film will be live-action. I hated The Flintstones live-action film even as a child, and with the exceptions of From Dusk Till Dawn and the Mariachi Trilogy, I don't particularly like anything Rodriguez has done, which is a shame, because I like the guy. There aren't any casting details yet, so we'll have to sit tight until the announcements. Oh, and please, no Rose McGowan. She's a lovely woman, but just NO.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment