Tuesday, June 23, 2009

'The Last Airbender' teaser trailer



The live action adaptation of Avatar: The Last Airbender now has a teaser trailer online (via Film Junk). I've bitched about The Last Airbender and adaptations like it not having Asian leads (they finally threw us a bone by casting Dev Patel), and I will probably bitch about it again. I haven't followed the animated series the film is based on, and I gave up on defending M. Night Shyamalan a long time ago (I'm looking at YOU Lady in the Water). The trailer shows very little, except main character Aang (played by Noah Ringer). Meanwhile Dev Patel doesn't appear in the trailer. So, why am I posting this thing, since I have a list of reasons to not be excited? I dunno. I think it has to do with an excuse to post a photo of Dev Patel, who I have a crush on, and the trailer looks like this film won't totally suck. Kudos to you for that M. Night. The Last Airbender opens on July 2, 2010.



Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment